INFRASTRUCTURE & NETWORKING
We help our Clients with the management of IT Infrastructure, networking and physical and logical security.
New and emerging market trends are revolutionizing many industries, and a next-generation IT is emerging as the driver for growth and optimization strategies. IT is therefore tasked with accompanying new business processes and delivering new services both inside and outside the organization. This means adapting systems, supporting technologies, architectures and devices.
Among the services we offer are:
Our expert services are divided into:
- Cloud migration and hybrid architecture design;
- Roadmap for technology upgrading of systems;
- Training and certification for new market standards and technologies;
- Security & Compliance;
- Service Desk for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management and SLA Management;
- ICT services and network monitoring for user-perceived service health check and configuration management;
- Centralized desktop & mobile endpoint management for the automation of SW distribution and patch management, mobile management and compliance processes.
- Real-time monitoring and control and management of security events, highlighting critical issues. All the strict requirements of regulations such as PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, GPG 13 and GDPR are met.
In Networking Management the S3K Team works to integrate systems - System Integrator Mode - and provide services - Service Provider Mode - in technological areas related to telephone exchange systems (PBX, IPPBX, UC), data networking, wireless networks (hyperlan, Wifi), video surveillance and structured cabling.
- Design of TLC networks (LAN, Wireless LAN, Telephone exchanges, IT Security)
- Physical laying and installation of equipment
- Commissioning and configuration
- On-site maintenance
- Remote diagnostics intervention through NOC - Project management activities
Configuration and Installation
Installation of WAN - Wide Area Network - elements for deployment and provisioning of connectivity and security solutions. Services can be managed on site or remotely, thanks to the presence of the Network Operation Center (NOC), which deals with Monitoring, Management, Troubleshooting and Reporting activities.
Operational management services for data centers, network infrastructure, user support and device management.
We in the S3K Team have the skills and professionalism to design innovative architectures and adapt hardware and software components and cloud services, using the latest design and management methodologies.
The goal is to optimize key operations, reduce costs and improve service levels, all the while maintaining high levels of competitiveness by acting on:
- Automation Processes
- Tools to manage and standardize processes
- Ensuring high standards
- Improving the flow of information throughout the information system
- Ensuring the adaptability required for a changing environment
- Ensuring interoperability between the organization and external entities
- Ensuring constant effectiveness
- Changing management policies and practices based on processes