What is PCube?
PCUBE is a software for structuring and managing business processes relating to the collection and validation of data from heterogeneous and distributed sources.
It retains the ease of use and flexibility of a spreadsheet, but gives you the possibility of creating settings for sharing rules and information.
With PCube you can:
Each actor in the organizational structure involved in the process has the chance to upload, edit and validate your information. The various tasks can be activated on an event basis, and you can send alerts and reminders via email. All you need is abrowser to connect to PCube, without any local installation. A new reporting featuregives you the possibility of creating attractively designed documents and dashboards.
Why buy PCube?
We have noticed that companies continue to use EXCEL to manage a lot of important processes, but everything is often unstructured, with uncertified data, also the various steps are not managed correctly. PCube eliminates these problems and time wasting.
PCube offers tools that allow you to govern your processes while, at the same time, ensuring permanent data and greater data management efficiency.
Our system enables you to configure the analysis model, defining data semantics and validation rules, collection sources and data gathering and certification workflows.
Some examples of applications are:
- The budgeting and planning process
- The collection and certification of sales data
- Margins analysis
Which services does it offer?
Some of the processes developed using the PCube platform by macro-category:
Collection of final data for job and certification activities. These data are collected through integration with management systems and manual data entry.
Industrial Accounting Production
- Process for monthly analysis of inventories and industrial costs.
- Inventory reserve write-down analysis process.
- Industrial Accounting. Chargeback process for withdrawals and giveaways.
- Process for analyzing shrinkage valued at industrial cost.
- Process for analyzing deviations of production costs from norms.
- Inventory analysis process.
- Industrial transfer cost analysis process.
- Automatic computing process for intercompany cost chargeback based on parametric allocation criteria that can be fully parameterized by the user
- Financial planning
- Consolidation and certification of Retail and Wholesale sales
- Flow-through, end-to-end margin processing along the group’s entire supply chain, Style level, through the Retail Method
- Data collection and margin analysis of Retail/Wholesale companies in compliance with the Retail Method
- Data collection and margin analysis of logistics and distribution companies
- Setting of sales targets to sales assistants in stores in both top-down and bottom-up mode with workflow validation.
- Sales data collection and certification on the Wholesale/Franchisee channel, through data entry and importing of structured files.
- Master management of sales network.